Adobe Marketo Engage
Didomi allows you to update your Marketo contact attributes with the preferences collected through your preference management platform (PMP).
Didomi connects to Adobe Marketo Engage on your behalf through the following credentials:
- Client ID: To get your client ID, navigate to your Marketo Engage Interface -> Admin -> Integration -> Launchpoint menu.
- Client secret: To get your client ID, navigate to your Marketo Engage Interface -> Admin -> Integration -> Launchpoint menu.
- Instance: Your instance is the Endpoint provided in Marketo Engage through Interface -> Integration -> Web services -> REST API
- Upsert mode: You can choose allowing Didomi to create leads in Marketo, by setting
upsert_modeto true. Otherwise, when a consent is collected but the
organization_user_idvalue does not match with any lead in Marketo, the consent update will not be propagated to Marketo.
- Bidirectional flow: Please note that the bidirectional flow is not supported at the moment.
Didomi uses the entity Person (Lead) of Marketo and sends the Lead attribute property when updating a lead. Hence consent events are mapped to Marketo's lead attributes.
By setting upsert_mode to true you allow Didomi to create leads in Marketo
No, Default value = false
A client ID from your Marketo account
A client secret from your Marketo account
Your Marketo REST api endpoint
Mapping for properties between Didomi and Marketo